Physical therapy (PT) aims to ease pain and help you function, move, and live better.
You may need it to:
- Relieve pain
- Improve movement or ability
- Prevent or recover from a sports injury
- Prevent disability or surgery
- Rehab after a stroke, accident, injury, or surgery
- Work on balance to prevent a slip or fall
- Manage a chronic illness like diabetes, heart disease, or arthritis
- Learn to use assistive devices like a walker or cane
- Get a splint or brace
We also offer physical therapy + combo service: a combination of physical therapy and massage therapy. It includes physical therapy evaluation and according to that, physical therapist will do massage therapy to the problematic area up to 30 min and continue with self-help excercises, counselling. You`ll get the relaxation needed and also tips to prevent further discomforts.
People of all ages get physical therapy. It can treat a variety of health problems.If you are interested in physical therapy for infants or toddlers, contact us and we`ll provide further information.
Note that our booking system is in Estonian. If you need booking assistance, contact us by email or write us a message and we`ll contact you as fast as possible.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT